Can't Wait to Be Home...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 174: Relax

I have officially been in theater for 3 months! The last couple of weeks have been a blur. I've been so busy balancing so many tasks at once not even realizing that I have barely given myself enough room to simply breathe and relax. As a leader, I have made it a point to give my own medics at least 1 full day off a week, but for me I always seem to find something to work on or someone to take care of. Well today, I kept things low key...here are couple of relaxing moments to help us all release some of that tension...aaahhh!


Check out the winter scenery!



Digging in our stash of shoes and prepping for our next local national clinic day


During my rare moments of relaxation, I sometimes find time to daydream about the things that I miss from home. Things that I will probably never see or experience until I set foot back on US soil such as...



Spicy Tuna Rolls...


The Beach...


...or the Cheesecake Factory

I think the images of relaxation are enough to get me through the next 3 months. Time for me to get back to work!

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:10 NIV

No comments: