Can't Wait to Be Home...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 279: Goodbye

Saying goodbye is hard enough, but saying goodbye to fellow soldiers while on deployment can be harder. Today, I had to say goodbye to two great friends that were part of our medical team, Capt Randall (medical administrator) and Master Sgt Davis (my senior medic of the clinic). Their 6 month tour came and went as quickly as one could say "hooah!". It was a pleasure and a riot working with these two soldiers. I wish you both the best, and want to thank you for your leadership and friendship. I only hope these next few months will go by just as fast!


Capt Randall and Master Sgt Davis


Goodbye! Man I'm so jealous.

"The LORD bless you and keep you;the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26 NIV


No comments: