Can't Wait to Be Home...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 326: Finals


If anyone knows me, they would know that my all-time favorite sport is basketball. Whether it's shooting jump shots on the court or watching an NBA playoff game on TV...it is one of my favorite things to do. In addition, if anyone knows me they would know that I'm not a Laker fan and probably the exact opposite. Perhaps, it's my first impressions of a cocky Kobe Bryant or an even more annoying, no free throw making Shaq. Maybe it's the fact that almost all of my friends love the Lakers, and I simply enjoy going against the grain so to speak:)


Well, I just wanted to take a few moments to congratulate all of my bandwagon Laker fans out there...we'll see what next year brings.

1 comment:

Gemma said...

bummer, eh? Mom & Dad had "brainwashed" Max into cheering for the Lakers the whole series, but in less than 2 min i got max to say "Goooooo, Magic!" :D looking fwd to enjoying next year's championships with you!