Can't Wait to Be Home...

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 189: Super Bowl

Quite often, our days get jumbled together and we all get caught up into our daily routines of work, sleep, eat...work, sleep, eat...to the point that we don't even know what day of the week it is anymore. But, even though there's always work to be done there's always room for Super Bowl Sunday...or in our case Super Bowl Early Monday Morning! Who could pass up the good old American tradition of friends, junk food, and football, even if kick off is at 3:30 in the morning! Granted, I'm not a fan of the Arizona Cardinals, the Pittsburgh Steelers, or waking up at an indecent hour for a football game, but I felt the need to break up the monotony of my routine and just enjoy the company of fellow soldiers and football fans.


Football Fans Enjoying the Super Bowl


Here I am Missing It All!

I hope everyone back home had the time to enjoy the Super Bowl as much as I did (at least some of it!). After the game, I had to muster up what little energy I had left to open up the clinic. By about 2 PM I was ready for a nap, at 5 PM I still had a meeting to attend but was ready to keel over, and then...good night.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I was going to get up and watch it as well...however sleep won over the fun of getting up for the game.