Can't Wait to Be Home...

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 106: Blessed

My last blog entry relayed the excitement that comes from receiving packages. Out of the several I received, nothing touched me more than finding drawings and photos courtesy of Gemma and the kids!


On my door I posted some drawings that my budding artist of a son, Maxwell, meticulously scribbled. I also pinned up some prints of Max's hands and Maya's feet...how priceless:) I really, really miss them!!


The coolest gift was a countdown calendar that Gemma put together on Snapfish.com. Lots of great family photos both recent and not so recent. Thanks honey! It has really spruced up the back of my plain wooden door.

What a joy and a blessing to receive such timely gifts especially on the Sabbath. Such reminders of the way the Lord has blessed me with a supportive wife and healthy, beautiful children has done nothing but reassure me that he is truly watching over me!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Gemma said...

So glad to see that the packages got to you in whole pieces! There's more to come!