Can't Wait to Be Home...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 92: Hafa Adai

Today, a group of soldiers from the National Guard unit on Guam will be leaving to go home, and in their honor the Guam flag was flown. I was privileged to attend an awards ceremony honoring their contribution to the military mentoring effort here in Afghanistan. At the same time, I started thinking about how much I really miss the island, and the beautiful, Christ-seeking people that have become our close friends. The relationships and bonds that we have formed while living on Guam have been a tremendous blessing to Gemma, Max, and I. So to any of my Guam brothers and sisters who may be peeking in on my blog..."Hafa Adai, thank you, and God bless!" We will be back home soon!


"We ought always to thank God for you, brothers (and sisters), and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing."
2 Thessalonians 1:3 NIV

No comments: