Can't Wait to Be Home...

Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 19: Armor

What would the military be without physical training or "PT"? In the military, team "PT" is an excellent activity that fosters team building, discipline, accountability not to mention good heart health. During my pre-deployment adventures my "PT" has consisted of leisure jogs, basketball, weight lifting...but today...my team decided to take a group walk in our body armor. I guess it was only a matter of time before I would have to unpack my newly issued body armor and actually put it on... all 35 pounds of it!! Lucky for me I survived that walk in one piece...hmmm... maybe I'll try jogging in them next week. hahahahaha!!

"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand
against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:11 NKJV

No comments: