Can't Wait to Be Home...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day 4: The Gas We Pass


Yesterday, I was fitted for a gas mask, and I was quickly reminded that my job will be dangerous...from bullets to bombs to chemical/biological warfare. In order to stay positive I needed to think of something funny, and the first thing that came to my mind was a book that Gemma gave me while we were dating entitled, The Gas We Pass. Without going into too much detail it is actually a humorous yet educational children's book on flatulence. Why she bought me the book is beyond the scope of this blog entry. Just the many creative ways that I will be using to stay positive.

I also considered the attitude of Job, "If I say, I will forget my complaint, I will put off my sad face and wear a smile." -- Job 9:27

2 comments:

George said...

I know why Ate gave you the book. Remember, we're family we know everything ;) Keep that wonderful attitude the Lord has blessed you with and know that you are making many people laugh and smile even "through the sand."
Love,
barbie

Gemma said...

You're too cute. I love you... ALL of you!