Can't Wait to Be Home...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 74: Packing Day

As I sit and stare at all the "goodies" that I have accumulated over the last 8 weeks, I am sorely reminded how much I hate packing! Just ask Gemma, whenever we pack for a trip (which is usually last minute) I tend to haphazardly throw my things into a suitcase knowing full well that Gemma will come right behind me and organize it all nice and neat! Honey, I need you NOW!!


"The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat." Proverbs 13:4 KJV

2 comments:

George said...

My wife repacks for me too! Come to think of it, big sister Gemma use to repack for me too! I still have yet to appreciate it as much as you do.

Gemma said...

hey george, it's a labor of love and an act of service. ;) honey, i wish i could've been there to stay up all night packing for you!