Can't Wait to Be Home...

Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 78: Drowsy

Several hours ago we arrived onto Manas Air Base located in Bishkek which is the capital city of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. I am extremely drowsy as I believe it's 3AM Kansas time but about 2 PM here. The internet is very slow so I am dosing off as each page is loading. Here is a quick run down of my trip.

First stop was Leipzig, Germany where all I really saw was the inside of a German airport mini-mart. I'm sorry that I didn't capture anything more interesting than a photo-op of myself holding a German flag next to a rack of postcards.

Here is a portion of the huge aircraft at the flight line in Germany...come fly the friendly skies on World Airways.


We then flew 6 more hours (14 hours total) to the Republic of Kyrgyzstan where we are now enjoying a few days of rest. Here's a map in case you wondering where I am.


A sneak peak at my luxurious B&B. Good night...I mean day...whatever...

"Come to me, all you who are weary, and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

1 comment:

Justin said...

Yes the internet is painfully slow...but at least it is free. It may not be down the road.

Just reading your experience makes me feel the jetlag all over again. Good luck on the last leg of the trip.